The Polish Association of Self-Employed and Freelancers was established in 2013. It aims to improve the socio-economic situation of both self-employed and independent professionals (freelancers). The association represents self-employed workers, takes part in legislative initiatives, participates in social dialogue and supports self-employed and freelancers in running a business. It is part of the European Forum of Independent Professionals (EFIP), which represents the interests of the self-employed in European countries and at the European level.
The goal is to help establish self-employment as a recognized form of employment, which is considered and supported by representatives of government authorities and administration as well as local government bodies.
The association strives towards the following achievements:
- The creation of a legal environment that considers self-employment as a valid option (this includes the regulation of the legal status of the self-employed in order to recognise their interests)
- The provision of instruments and tools supporting entrepreneurship
- Education and consulting for entrepreneurs
- Becoming a partner in social dialogue
- Promotion of the self-employed environment
- Raising public awareness of the role played by the self-employed in the economy
- Sharing knowledge and market data relevant to the self-employed
skills and employability,
representation, industrial relations, social dialogue
No specific sector focus