Business expansion
Location of affected unit(s)
Professional Services
Professional Services And Management Consultancy
Activities Of Head Offices; Management Consultancy Activities
70.22 - Business and other management consultancy activities

2,500 jobs
Number of planned job creations
Job creation
Announcement Date
24 October 2016
Employment effect (start)
Foreseen end date
30 October 2017


The multinational consultancy company Everis will hire 2,500 new workers in the following 12 months with different profiles and professional categories. 40% of the offers are addressed to junior profiles while the remaining 60% are addressed to experienced workers in different fields such as technology, mobility, data analysis or cyber security. It will also hire other professionals not strictly related to the consultancy fields such as graduated in humanities or sociology. According to the company, the selection process will be very demanding. Information on wage levels and working conditions has not been offered as they will be adapted to the different profiles hired 


  • 30 October 2016: ABC
  • 24 October 2016: El Economista.es


Eurofound (2016), Everis, Business expansion in Spain, factsheet number 89385, European Restructuring Monitor. Dublin, https://restructuringeventsprod.azurewebsites.net/restructuring-events/detail/89385.