Business expansion
Location of affected unit(s)
Information / Communication
Computer Programming, Consultancy And Related Activities
Computer Programming, Consultancy And Related Activities
62 - Computer programming, consultancy and related activities

2,000 jobs
Number of planned job creations
Job creation
Announcement Date
15 October 2015
Employment effect (start)
30 October 2015
Foreseen end date
1 August 2016


Irish IT consulting Accenture will hire 2,000 new workers up to August 2016. The company will therefore follow its business expansion strategy initiated in 2013. That year the company hired 951 workers while between September 2014 and August 2015 it hired 1,860 workers. From the new employees that are going to be hired, the company foresees that 60% will be recent graduates while the remaining 40% will be experienced workers. The company is looking for engineers, scientists and people with degrees in business administration.


  • 15 October 2015: ABC
  • 15 October 2015: Europapress


Eurofound (2015), Accenture, Business expansion in Spain, factsheet number 85125, European Restructuring Monitor. Dublin, https://restructuringeventsprod.azurewebsites.net/restructuring-events/detail/85125.